Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Inspector for our client based in Brisbane's South. Our client is a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in the Oil & Gas Industry.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position with a rapidly growing company who specialises in the manufacturing and assembling of equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Great Salary package.
- Great location in Brisbane 's South.
- Conduct visual and in process inspections of products.
- Conduct quality audits.
- Review work instructions aligned with quality processes.
- Ensuring all information is entered to the internal quality systems and processes.
- Own transport & Driver's License. - Essential
- Trade Qualified in a Mechanical/Electrical field. - Preferred.
- Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor- Preferred.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Qualification. - Preferred.
- Welding Principles. - Preferred.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Qualification
- ISO 9001:2015 Awareness. - Essential
- Knowledge & Experience with the manufacturing/Lean processes. - Essential
- Knowledge with Lean 5S Principles. - Essential
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft programs - Essential
- Great Communication & Written Skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and have the following requirements, please apply now with a updated copy of your resume or CV.
Alternatively, please call (07) 3343 6777 and ask for Brooke Jarvis or Melissa Kennedy for a detailed conversation regarding this role.