Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane in their search for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place, relevant to Quality Assurance. This role exists to lead and manage the Quality function of the business on a site level, and is responsible for all aspects of quality pertaining to manufacturing of company products manufactured onsite, including adherence to legislative and customer requirements.
Our client is well known in the prepared meals/meals solution space, providing market service for over 45 years.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead and manage the Site Quality team, including handling recruitment, performance, development, reward & recognition, communication, etc
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of Quality Assurance and Food Safety by setting goals and identifying key performance indicators in this area of the business
- Provide leadership in coaching, education and training or management staff and plant employees for Quality Assurance
- Develop and recommend Quality policies for consideration and approval
- Conduct or direct supplier and internal food safety/GMP audits, and handle third party customer and regulator and Company standards
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Food Science or a related field
- Knowledge of Food Microbiology and Food Safety
- Experience in prepared meals/meals solutions industry would be highly regarded
- Well-versed in HACCP and its application
- Understanding of relevant Quality Systems frameworks (HACCP, BRC, Export, FDA, ISO, AQIS, RSPO, etc)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver quality outcomes and increase awareness of quality issues
- Genuine desire to be part of a high performing team
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com