Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in Eastern suburbs of Sydney, in their search for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their successful team.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be a proactive problem solver, able to investigate process short-falls and make recommendations for improvement, on behalf of the factory. This candidate will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with the company's current systems and processes in place, relevant to Quality Assurance. This role exists to lead and manage the Quality function of the business on a site level, and is responsible for all aspects of quality pertaining to manufacturing of company products manufactured onsite, including adherence to legislative and customer requirements.
Our client is well known in the prepared meals/meals solution space, providing quality market service for over 10 years.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of Quality Assurance and Food Safety by setting goals and identifying key performance indicators in this area of the business
- Provide leadership in coaching, education and training or management staff and plant employees for Quality Assurance
- Develop and recommend Quality policies for consideration and approval
- Conduct or direct supplier and internal food safety/GMP audits, and handle third party customer and regulator and Company standards
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Food Science or a related field
- Knowledge of Food Microbiology and Food Safety
- Experience in prepared meals/meals solutions industry would be highly regarded
- Quality understanding at a finished product/consumer level
- Well-versed in HACCP and its application
- Understanding of Quality Systems frameworks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver quality outcomes and increase awareness of quality issues
- Genuine desire to be part of a high performing team
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com