- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive salary package
- Career Progression
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality and food safety of the site, whilst also providing ongoing support to continuous process improvements.
Our client is an entrepreneurial health food manufacturer located in the Central Coast. They pride themselves on their quality as they continue to expand supplying to some of Australia' largest retailers.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage and motivate an experienced team of quality assurance professionals
- Complete and lead all major retail and compliance based on site audits
- Provide ongoing coaching and development to the quality team, operations and warehousing
- Management and updating of food hygiene, safety and quality plans including HACCP
- Manage and develop the Quality Management System (QMS) and quality check processes
- Driving cost reductions and process improvement
- Establish strong quality governance
- Work alongside the innovation team to ensure the effective introduction of new products
- Food Science degree
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Confident and dynamic leadership qualities
- Good understanding of microbiological risks, food analysis and controls
- Thorough understanding of food safety regulations (HACCP & SQF)
If this is of interest APPLY NOW and/or call Kristina on 0413 630 324 for a confidential discussion.