About the Company
Our client is an international bakery company across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia and Switzerland producing breads, pastries, buns, donuts, muffins and more. We are seeking for an experienced and reliable individual to join their team on a long-term permanent full-time base.
- Challenging & exciting career opportunity
- Competitive salary package plus bonus
- Long-term job security
- Parking available on site
- Full-time hours on day shift
- Plans and directs in‐plant quality assurance programs to ensure that raw materials and finished products conform to quality specifications, standards and customer expectations.
- Provides ongoing training and development of all employees concerning product quality, allergens, customer satisfaction and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Regulatory Affairs - ensures regulatory compliance for Food Safety, Quality and Trade Practice requirements in the area of Food.
- Product Development - ensures compliance to the process of new and existing products from concept to launch.
- Responsible for selection, training and development necessary to maintain a knowledgeable, experienced and productive quality assurance staff.
Essential skills and requirements
- Degree in Food Science with 8‐10 years proven experience in a similar high risk role
- Quality Management System ‐ developing, implementing & executing
- Food safety and regulatory exposure
- Computer applications - eg: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point), Databases
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with cross functional team
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Solid work ethic, reliable, honest and trustworthy
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.