- Attractive Salary
- Strong Growth Focus
- Great company culture and an intimate, collaborative environment
This company delivers plant-based, ready-to-eat healthy meals. The meals are chef-crafted, 100% natural meals made from the highest quality ingredients & super foods, designed to help you live your best life.
They are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to offer their expertise to help manage and implement control processes, ensuring the company continues to deliver the highest quality products and services.
- To drive the development, implementation, maintenance & continuous improvement of the Food Safety System (HACCP) and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Prepare policies, procedures and process maps with team members to keep up to date with business changes.
- Develop testing requirements across relevant commodity groups for new product/menu development.
- Support the production manager to conduct audits (internal & external) and approvals. (including monthly GMP audits)
- Maintaining all documentation in relation to quality procedures, records and HACCP plans to ensure compliance with food safety standards.
- Ensuring quality systems and policies meet food safety standards.
- Oversee and manage the production, cooking and preparation of the manufacturing process which includes the production and batch testing of products.
- Investigating and reporting on any site-based non-conformance issues.
- Ability to implement and maintain quality assurance standards and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain existing third-party audited certifications.
- Work with Customer Service and Production to ensure follow - up of customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
Skills & Essentials
- 3-6 yearsʻ experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Experience in Quality & Food Safety certification standard implementation.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and experience working within a complex food manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Technology, Food Science or related discipline would be highly regarded.
- Good knowledge of HACCP, BRC & other food safety standards (ISO 22000).
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance standards and regulations (ISO 9001).
- Ability to work in a team environment and skilled at planning, organising, and executing multiple projects or activities simultaneously.
- Previous experience in food production management or food manufacturing operations highly preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ready to take on any challenges
Sounds like the job for you? hit APPLY now, or contact Aarron on 0435170448