Quality Assurance Manager
Being one of the most-researched fields in the academic industries, pharmaceuticals has impacted to todays days in strong development in undertaking a finished product in evolving modern medicine. Our client is a burgeoning pharmaceutical developer with their sights set on building a team to support the requirements of their pharmacy's operational needs.
Located within inner CBD Melbourne area this rapidly expanding pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to prepare and implement processes and platforms to support their fast pace Pharmacy.
While overseeing recall actions and facility activities, you will also be preparing medical documentation such as Site Mater Files, Operational Qualification and Installation Documents. Making sure these are in line with the pharmacy's quality guidelines. Reporting to the Operations Director your duties will be;
- Draft, report, review and approve SOPS, forms, templates and register etc,
- Oversee the staff training and development,
- Implementation of processes to support the quality function,
- Sustain equipment and facility calibration and maintenance as required.
To be considered for this role;
- Bachelor degree in Science, Pharmacy or equivalent,
- Management experience in Quality sectors,
- Experience with Pharmaceutical products and compounding,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach.
- Strong salary remuneration,
- Being part of a fast-developing start-up pharmacy,
- Great team environment with flexible working options.
If you possess the correct skill and are looking, APPLY NOW! or give Esteban Calvo a call on 0435 835 727 for a confidential discussion.