About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is an integrated supply chain protein business which possesses a shared vision for delivering tailored solutions from the paddock through to the plate. They take pride in the experience and passion of their people, pairing this with a unique flavour that they bring to their products and relationships.
Due to ongoing business growth, our client is now seeking 2 Quality Assurance Officers to join their successful team on the Gold Coast.
- Multiple positions available across day and afternoon shift
- Opportunity to work with a well-established industry leader
- Long-term opportunity within the meat processing industry
As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all incoming and outgoing products by monitoring production process and escalating deviations from relevant specifications, as well as driving and embedding the quality culture through the education of supervisors and operational employees.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Actively support and influence the improvement of site Food Safety and Quality Culture through the education of the wider team, providing food safety and quality direction and training where needed
- Actively participate and contribute to the achievement of operational excellence through coaching and challenging team members to understand why quality and food safety is important
- Promote and maintain the importance of Quality Assurance throughout the organisation through high visibility of the QA team and ensuring QA involvement in processes
- Work with team members to effectively solve problems relating to quality, including customer complaints, with the focus on implementing sustainable solutions
- Drive continuous improvement by writing and delivering toolbox talks and working directly with team members to raise awareness of opportunities
- Work to a rotating roster including one Saturday per month
- Basic understanding of AUSMEAT, Export Requirements (DAWE), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and QA language
- Knowledge of HACCP concepts and applications
- Ability to understand organisational systems relating to process compliance, stock management and labelling. Experience with iLeader, Promptu and/or Bizerba systems highly regarded
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to achieving results
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!