Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company that have several sites in Australia. They manufacture value added products and supply to major retailers, quick service restaurants and food service. The Central Coast factory is the company's fastest growing site and a key growth area for the business.
What this role entails:
- Pre-operational hygiene checks
- Investigate deviations from production
- Investigation and reporting on customer reports and non-conformances
- Internal auditing
- Review and update quality compliance documentation
- Staff training on GMP and HACCP
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year industry experience
- Previous food / beverage industry experience preferably in quality compliance
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Confident individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication
- The successful applicant will have a can do attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Anastasia on 0466 887 706.