- Exciting & challenging career opportunity
- Modern & technically advanced facility
- Natural career progression
- Choose from different shift times to suit your work-life balance
Australian owned family business with over 70 years' experience in the poultry industry. From our modern, industry leading facility located at Wyong (Central Coast NSW) we process, prepare and distribute meat products in the Ready to Eat (RTE) market.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a Quality Assurance Officer to join the Quality team at Wyong.
- Ensuring the processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with an integrated document control system.
- Conduct pre-operational hygiene inspections of factory.
- Monitor performance of hygiene, GMP, food safety and plant standards on a continuous basis and provide corrective feedback where required.
- Verify production output meets Specifications.
- Confirm all raw ingredient materials and packaging materials against specifications.
- Complete QA testing.
- Collect and record data according to HACCP and Quality System
- Conduct quality audits in a methodical and detailed manner to verify that the organisations' food safety program is compliant
- Ensure internal audit follow-ups to non-conformances and assist with action plans as required
- Food Science Degree
- Self-Motivated and a Quick Learner
- Team Player, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills
Sound Like The Job For You?
Click APPLY now!