About the company
Our client is based in the south west of Sydney and manufacture bakery products. They are currently reviewing and updating processes and require the assistance of a Quality Assurance Officer who has previous industry experience to assist with the everyday quality compliance.
- Assisting the Quality Manager
- Updating SOPs and developing registers
- Monitoring CCP's
- Ensuring quality within Production
- Follow up with non-conformance
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous food / beverage industry experience
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Confident individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Available immediately and to commit to a 2 month contract
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.