Our client is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Quality and Technical Services Business that provide a range of quality, innovation and training services to the Food and FMCG industry. This role will be based out of the Western Suburbs of Melbourne and is a permanent full-time position.
- Maintain the company's food safety and quality certification including HACCP, SQF and Primesafe and compliance to customer specific standards
- Continuous improvement of food safety and quality management systems
- Ability to manage vendor assurance program and meet international and local standards
- Manage product specifications and ensure products are assessed for compliance to specifications
- Management of sustainable seafood through assessment processes
- Ability to liaise/communicate with Chinese exporter
- Tertiary Qualification in Food Technology/Science or relevant discipline
- Significant experience in Quality Assurance (Preferably more than 5 years)
- Verbal and written communication in both English and Mandarin
- Able to manage and resolve conflicts
- Competitive Full Time Salary Package
- Great Culture
If this is you click Apply Now or contact Steven on 0435 835 727 for more information.