We are working with an Australian owned underwriter that has been in the market for more than 50 years. They provide exceptional products and services to commercial and domestic clients. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Consultant to ensure the claims team is compliant, providing them with feedback and assisting with any technical claims.
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Join a company that values its staff and clients
- An innovative Employee Assistance Program that provides counselling and support to all staff members and their immediate family
- Well-being initiatives
About the role:
- Responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) for our Claims Team, including listening and evaluating calls and conducting file audits, providing this feedback to our Claims Team Leaders.
- Working with colleagues across the business, including our Learning and Development Team to use insights from your QA to create, coordinate and facilitate training for our Claims Team.
- A referral point for both our on and off-shore Claims Team members, acting as a support to our Team Leaders by authorising payment approvals and fielding referrals.
- Able to hit the ground running, proactive in learning and building relationships with your colleagues with the maturity to self-manage and work in a hybrid environment.
- Someone who has experience managing commercial property claims
- Willing to step up and support Team Leaders being a referral/ escalation point for other Claims Team members
- Known for having a great eye (and ear) for detail, able to pick up on areas where others can improve and comfortable with providing them with this feedback.
- Energised by the idea of coaching others and using your feedback to help them achieve their KPIs and become better Claims professionals.
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!