Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Unique opportunity to join a market leader
- Afternoon shift 2.00pm onwards
- Join a business that thrives on providing career progression
Our client, based across high risk food manufacturing, has exclusively engaged Fuse Recruitment to source an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor to look after their afternoon shift, starting at 2.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Situated on the SE side of Melbourne, our client's manufacturing facilities are located near Sommerville, 55kms from Melbourne's CBD. Private transport is essential in this role.
Reporting directly to the onsite Quality Assurance Manager, we are looking for a QA Supervisor that has excellent communication skills, is highly driven, can manage a range of complex customer complaints, internal audits and correction actions, and lead a small team of two QA Officers.
As our client is in meat processing, you will need to have a genuine respect and interest in animal welfare, and be comfortable in a processing environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing all customer complaints and corrective actions
- Internal audits and participation in external audits
- Collate and review quality testing results in a timely manner
- Identifying and responding to animal welfare, food safety and quality issues
- Conducting new product and process trials as required
- Partnering with operations to ensure compliance and assisting with improvement programs
- Day to day management of two QA Officers
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Science relate degree or similar would be highly regarded
- Experience / interest in animal welfare, pathogen control
- Experience in a similar role, with the ability to commit to the afternoon shift
- A desire to grow and develop with a large Australian owned business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage others and influence others
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and the ability to work cross functionally
To find out more, please call Wendy Terry on 0419 963 163 or email email@example.com