On the look out for 2 motivated and high functioning QA Technicians to join a globally renowned beverage company.
We have 2 excellent opportunities for career driven and motivated individuals to join a fast-paced QA team with a global company handling alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
As a QA Technician your duties will be:
- Sampling of raw materials such as bottles, cans and other containers
- Development, review and maintenance of documentation and QMS
- Perform routine checks and reports of equipment
- Assist QA Manager with GMP audits
- Assist production with continuous improvement and efficiency
- Be involved in the investigation and trend analysis of complaints and non-conformance
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a scientific or relevant field
- 3+ years in QA
- Open to shift work
- Strong awareness of food safety principles, including HACCP and GMP
- Prior exposure to Quality systems such as ISO 90001
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applications in Word Format will only be considered ( no PDF documentations please).
Please contact Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment on 0423 505 950