- Exciting & rewarding career opportunity
- Enticing salary
- Working for leaders in respective industry sector
- On site parking
- Immediate start
Our client is a major food ingredient company supplying a broad spectrum of bulk ingredients to the major industrial manufacturers in Australia. The company is a technology leader in the food industry, investing heavily in state of the art plant and equipment
- Ensure compliance of QMS documentation to WQA, SQF and HACCP standards
- Monitor and investigate customer compliants
- Work alongside vendors and clients to provide technical information
- Non conformance reporting and corrective actions
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years Experience within the Australian Food Industry;
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with HACCP, GMP, Australian Food and Import Legislation as well as quality systems including WQA and SQF.
- A practical, hands-on approach and an ability to identify priorities to meet objectives.
- Initiative in a continually changing environment and attention to detail.
- A strong focus on safe work practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Proficient use of word processing software.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
This is an amazing opportunity working for a fantastic business with career growth. Dont miss out, if this sounds like you then go ahead & click APPLY NOW