Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Working exclusively alongside our client in Acacia Ridge, Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding an experienced Quality Control Manager.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Immediate start
- Stable, established company - they have been operating in Brisbane for over 100 years!
- Diverse, challenging role
- Supportive and close-knit team!
- Flexible hours
The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive and maintain the quality systems
- Management of external laboratories
- Internal and external audits
- Maintaining calibrations and validations
- Development and delivery of staff training
- Identification and investigation of non-conformances and deviations
- Maintaining stability testing and data
- Conducting risk assessments
- Demonstrated experience in a TGA environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication and ability to work closely with others
- Previous experience conducting and managing supplier audits and evaluations
- Auditing experience
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Sam on either 0412 638 890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!