- Work for a global company
- New manufacturing site
- Small friendly team
- Early morning shift
About the company
Our client is a global company supplying fresh produce to all major retailers. they are soon to move into a newly built site in West Sydney. They are currently looking for a Quality Control Technician to join the quality team of 4. This role is a great opportunity for a Junior food technologist to start their career with a global Food Producer.
- Quality checks of incoming and outgoing product
- Work closely with production to ensure product is food safe.
- Manage the retention samples
- Manage non conforming products
- Internal auditing
- Review and update quality compliance documentation
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous food industry experience preferably in quality compliance
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Proactive individual who has good initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication
The successful applicant will have a can do attitude with a desire to learn and develop. Please apply now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.