- Long term career oppertunity
- Exciting & challenging role
- Great work life balance
- Immediate start
Our clients culture in technology and other investments has seen the company grow as a major supplier of rigid and flexible packaging materials, packaging machines, disposable items, cleaning products, and toiletries.
With their wide range of state of the art robotic machines they have consistently manufactured oil and chemical containers to the highest world standards of packaging.
About the role
- Adhere to strict OH&S, Environmental and Quality company procedures, reporting all non-conforming situations and or potential risks
- Perform frequent and detailed machine & equipment inspections according to the procedures
- Perform Visual, Dimensional, Physical and Functional inspections according to PCP, SOP and Work Instructions using Verniers, GO NOGO gauges, Weighing scales, Wall thickness metres & Drop/Leak test equipment.
- Perform product Inspections throughout the manufacturing process of the products & updating the production schedule
- Organise QA documentation ensuring all quality and product specifications are always met.
- Good understanding of processing production processes like extrusion blow moulding and or plastic injection moulding and experienced with working in a manufacturing environment
- Clearly communicate to production staff and management about quality issues
- Be organised, clean working, have eye for detail and have a process thinking mind set.
- Be able to deal with stressful situations, be multitask and understand the interaction between production and quality
- Be able to oversee and manage the manufacturing plant quality wise, make decisions and prioritise work
- In case of non-conforming situations act according to procedures and be persistent to get quality problems fixed
- Good knowledge of English language in writing, speaking, reading and listening