Our client is a busy manufacturer specialising in creative confectionery products. Due to a recent growth phase, they require the skills of an outstanding QA Coordinator to join their operations on a full-time permanent basis. This is a hands-on QA role, and the Successful Candidate will spend a significant amount of time on the manufacturing floor, helping to improve the various processes of their QMS, improve product quality, and provide technical expertise when trouble-shooting quality-related issues.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that manufacturing is being carried out with compliance to GMP, BRC, and HACCP standards
- Maintaining Quality documentation, addressing non-conformances and championing quality action plans
- Preparing quality documentation to present to regulatory authorities and customers
- Managing Supplier Lists
- Investigating and resolving compliance issues and customer complaints
- Carrying out internal and external audits
- Active participation in Continuous Improvement activities for the business
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Quality Assurance role within Food Manufacturing - Confectionary experience highly regarded
- Working knowledge of ISO systems, SQF, BRC, GMP standards and HACCP
- Experience in dealing with customers, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of OHS and strong work-safety attitude
- Quality mindset and strong work ethic
- Outstanding team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Computer literacy
- Flexible, robust work-attitude
If this sounds like you, then hit the apply button now and submitting your updated CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.