Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in New South Wales, in their search for an experienced Quality Systems Coordinator.
The successful Quality Coordinator - Systems will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place, relevant to Quality Assurance. Acting as 2IC to the Site Quality Manager, the Quality Coordinator - Systems is responsible for managing the site Quality Systems to ensure that food safety and quality is maintained and meeting all customer, regulatory and GFSI requirements.
Our client is a well known meat and food processing company, providing leading support in the industry from a national perspective. Well-established in the market, our client has a significant focus on the culture, values and promises that emanate from its organisation, and look to employ individuals who want to be a part of growth and diversity.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Create and update all quality related documentation to ensure the Quality Manual, SOPs/WIs, product specifications and check sheets are current, available and audit compliant
- Maintain the quality of all products, in accordance with product specifications and legal requirements
- Support the National Quality team, working to benchmark and drive improvements to company's Quality Systems at a National and Site level
- Work closely with various departments, including CI and R&D
- Carry out root cause analysis as part of investigation of internal and external feedback/complaints
- Provide technical assistance to team and surrounding departments as needed
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Science, Food Technology, or a related discipline
- Well-versed in HACCP and its application
- Understanding of relevant Quality Systems frameworks (HACCP, BRC, Export, etc)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver quality outcomes and increase awareness of quality issues
- Genuine desire to be part of a high performing team
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com