Leading contract beverage business is seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Coordinator to join its growing business. Focusing on managing the Quality and Compliance function and supporting the QC team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all products are manufactured within the assigned quality and regulatory frameworks.
- Manage any internal and external auditing functions including customer and regulatory audits.
- Manage including response to complaints.
- Controlling product specifications and product documentation.
- Assist with the development functions.
Ideally, you will be a skilled Quality Coordinator or similar with a tertiary qualification in Science as well as proven experience working in within a food or beverage manufacturing environment. Knowledge of standards and regulations as they pertain to the beverage industry will be well regarded. Coupled with your quality skills, you will need to be comfortable working within a small dynamic team environment. Outstanding communication skills are a must.
The role has the flexibility to cater for candidates looking for part time work as well as full time candidates.
Interested? Call Matt Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!