My client is a world leading Healthcare provider in design, manufacturing and marketing of medical device products globally. They are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join their organisation in Auckland, New Zealand.
Sponsorship and also relocation assistance will be provided to those currently living outside of New Zealand.
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer in their manufacturing department your primary function is applying quality principals and systems to drive continuous improvement programs and improve quality systems and processes.
Skills and Experience
- A University/Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Quality, Science or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must hold experience in the medical device industry
- Having experience in Quality Engineering ,and Quality Engineering certification will be highly regarded
- Experience in Statistics/ Process/ Validation/ Risk Management/ Design Controls/ Med Device Regulations will be highly regarded
- Process Excellence training or certification preferred (Lean, Six Sigma, DeX)
- Understand and experience with US and International regulations governing the medical device industry (i.e. GMP, GLPs, MDR, and ISO 13485: 2003) is essential
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award winning company and their engineering team. If you are a driven and ambitious this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business.
If this position is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Or for more information please call Melanie Dunn on 0435 039 154