About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company, leading the way in innovative ready to eat meals. Manufacturing in a new start of the art site, they produce both branded and private label products which are sold in all major retailers. They are keen to bring on a Head of Quality which will be part of the leadership team and drive a quality focused approach across the business.
- Lead the quality and food safety culture within the business
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory, certification and customer standards.
- Provide leadership and mentor the quality team
- Participate in developing food safety and quality strategies and policies.
- Provide a technical resource to assist with process improvements, troubleshooting and compliance.
- Develop close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous industry experience with quality management systems preferably in high risk food manufacturing
- Strong knowledge WQA SQF HACCP etc
- Self-starter and flexible individual
- Strong verbal and written communication
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent time management and communication skills with the ability to work quickly and with confidence.
Interested? Call Julie Faulkner on 02 9199 4888 to discuss or apply now!