About the company
You will be working for a well-known scientific company who have been developing products that cross a wide range of industries and have made improvements in the way we live.
Working in the PPE division in their manufacturing site in West Sydney you will oversee the quality compliance and ensure the product is made to strict specifications.
About the job
Joining the PPE team of this global company, you will head up the quality team at the manufacturing site in West sydney. Interacting with technical / development / regulatory within the larger organisation you will ensure the products are manufactured to the highest standard and rigorously tested.
A mechanical engineering background will be needed to be able to thoroughly understand the product range, manufacturing processes and quality testing.
- Manage, review and update the quality compliance for production
- Lead and mentor the quality team
- Review and investigate non conforming products
- Manager the NATA accredited test laboratory
- Support product development in new product introduction
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Internal and external auditing
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Good working knowledge of ISO45001, ISO14001, and ISO9001
- Previous experience with manufacturing environment preferably with safety equipment
- Previous managerial experience
- Driving licence
- Strong leadership, articulate communicator and problem solving attitude
- Work with a Global leader
- Job security
- Excellent salary package
- Career development
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.