- Amazing career move with this market leader
- Challenging yet rewarding opportunity to heighten your quality experience
- Strong salary
- Paternity cover for 1 month
This company is a leading milling, manufacturing and distributor of flour, ingredients & delicious bakery products. Their heritage encompasses more than 100 years of flour milling and food ingredient expertise.
They have a reputation for excellence in customer service, product supply, technical expertise & food quality.
Our client is looking for an energetic and team focused Quality Manager who can drive change & take the food Quality standards to the next level.
- Drive the development, implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety and Quality Management System
- Maintain existing third party audited HACCP, WSE, CFMSR, YUM!, AIB and BRC certification
- Build and lead a quality team to enable you to provide a supportive and continuously improving "Quality Culture", ensuring compliance to the highest quality standards
- A strong emphasis on training and education, internal auditing, HACCP systems and incident management responses
- Actively monitor site quality performance and identifying and resolving quality and food safety issues in a supportive and consultative manner.
Skills & Qaulifications
- Degree qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- Milling and flour experience is preferable
- 5+ years in food manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in food certification, testing & inspection
- Experience in Quality & Food Safety certification standard implementation
- A dynamic team player that can lead and drive change
- Exceptional communication skills