Working exclusively alongside an established Fresh Produce company in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane, Fuse Recruitment has been tasked with finding a Quality Officer to join their successful team.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Immediately available
- Early hours so you have the whole day to yourself
- Ownership of your role
- Opportunity for career progression and development
Providing both quality and technical assistance to the team, farms and growing partners reporting to the Quality Manager, ensuring compliance is reinforced to be part of the business culture:
- Conduct quality assessments on incoming and finished product
- Conduct shelf-life/retention testing and sort produce and perform some manual/physical work
- Sample and submit product as well as environmental swabs and water for laboratory testing
- Perform daily calibrations of equipment and maintain approved supplier database
- Conduct and participate in internal and external audits
- Maintenance and implementation of company GMP policies
- Relevant technical/quality assurance experience within the food industry, ideally within fresh produce
- Formal qualification in HACCP principles and implementation
- Excellent communication and computer skills and ability to work early hours (2:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Ability to perform some manual/physical lifting of up to 15 kgs
- Tertiary qualification in science (food/technical) or food processing certification
- Knowledge of safety and quality management systems and experience with developing and implementing product improvement processes
How to Apply
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!