About the company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company, leading the way in innovative ready to eat meals. Manufacturing in a new state of the art site, they produce both branded and private label products which are sold in all major retailers. They have been growing rapidly and looking to bring on a dedicated Quality Systems Coordinator.
- Review and update Food safety and quality systems
- Quality System Implementation & Management
- Internal and external audit program management
- Manage supplier database
- Assist with process improvement
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of HACCP and preferbily WQA SQF BRC
- Experience with internal and external audits
- Strong documentation skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading ready meal company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.