About the company
Our client is a well established world leader in the design and manufacture of medical devices. They are currently in a phase of substantial growth and are committed to designing innovative medical products and therapies.
About the role
This position forms an integral part of the quality team working with design and development processes. You will be required to develop and implement quality systems to ensure efficient outcomes with design processes.
- Develop and monitor design processes across the medical device design team
- Drive change to ensure quality activities are effective in the delivery of products
- Be a subject matter expert in design controls
- Reporting and documentation in line with company policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science
- Experience in design controls ideally in medical devices. Will consider automotive and aerospace experience.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing quality processes
- Project Management
- Strong influencing skills
- Sponsorship offered including relocation assistance and family support
- A company focussed on a culture of collaboration and career development
- Family oriented and friendly environment
- Healthcare assistance
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Melanie Dunn at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 039 154 or hit the apply button.