- Work from home options
- Five weeks annual leave
- Nationally recognised brand
Fuse has been exclusively engaged to search for a quality systems specialist offering advice to both external and internal customers around product compliance, specifications and adherence to standards.
This unique role will suit someone that enjoys a lot of engagement with external stakeholders and enjoys being the fountain of knowledge across all thing's fresh food. You will utalise your strong expertise to research product guidelines, check product specifications and engage with growers and buyers. You will be required to act as a technical advisor to our client's national distribution centres and logistics teams, facilitating training in order to ensure that QC processes are understood and executed accordingly.
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of quality assurance, product specifications and ideally the fresh produce / fresh sector. With strong communication skills, you will provide effective technical consultancy to internal stakeholders, whilst also employing an analytical skill set for ongoing reporting needs. We are looking for a passionate, proactive and highly organised team player with a strong eye for detail.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Support the implementation of quality processes
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure QC procedures and outcomes are understood
- Visit suppliers and distribution centres as required
- Facilitate training and monitor corrective execution of QC processes
- Ensure product compliance with mandatory standards and policies
- Analyse relevant data sets and report findings accordingly
- Prepare and present reports, memos and proposals to senior leadership
- Partner with internal stakeholders in order to plan and execute QC projects
- Bachelor of Science or similar discipline
- Experience within fresh food categories, particularly produce
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards, regulations and product specifications
- Experience analysing data sets to develop and maintain reports and documentation
- Strong communication skills, with experience communicating technical information to stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative and proactively problem solve
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.