- Work with a well known and recognisable brand
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent remuneration
About the company
They are a respected & hugely recogniseable company that specialise in manufacturing a wide range of well known sealant, adhesive & coating products.
Reporting to the Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for the innovation of new products and improvement of existing products for commercialisation to ensure the company maintains its premium brand position.
In a typical day you may find:
- Monitoring critical paths, timelines & milestones for individual projects;
- Completing Development Briefs for new & improved products;
- Planning and executing testing regimes for product development;
- Communicating with external suppliers and potential end users of products;
- Applying formulation principles to develop and commercialise innovative new products;
- Ensuring performance of new products meets parameters set out in Development Brief;
- Raising new formulas in the system with appropriate manufacturing directions and specifications;
- Supervising trial batches & filling runs: implementing appropriate corrective actions if necessary.
- Chemistry qualification
- Industrial development experience, 2-3 years' experience minimum
- Innovative and able to think outside the box
- Industrial chemistry experience - direct competitors, adhesives /paints/coatings, concrete etc
- Team player, ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Product Development exp
- Systematic approach
Sound like you? hit APPLY now. Alternatively email email@example.com