Fuse Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist for a temporary position in Northgate for one of our leading national clients.
Our client is a highly reputable nationwide company that specialises in the construction and maintainence of road, Air, Rail and Maritime Transport Infrastructure.
If you have the below requirements please apply.
- Experience working with a global constructions company.
- Great Rates.. $$$.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Own Transport & Driver's License.
- 2 year's Minimum experience in a Receptionist Role.
- Experience with Timesheet checklist's, Programming Jobs, Maintaining Inbound/Outbound Call's and administration Duties.
- You will need to be confident in ALL aspects of your role as a Receptionist.
- Administration Duties
- Answering Inbound calls and conducting Outbound calls.
- Receptionist duties.
- Checking off Timesheets, forwarded from Labour hire candidates.
- Maintaining your emails.
If you fit the above requirements, Please Apply Now with an updated Resume.
Alternativly; Please call Matt on 0466 905 510.