Our client is seeking a skilled Receptionist to join their business head office to work at their front desk full-time. As the face of the business you will be responsible for the management and redirection of incoming calls, greeting site visitors and administrative work.
Ideally, you will be a skilled Receptionist with a proven history of working in a similar type of role for a large corporate environment. Coupled with your experience, you will have strong verbal communication skills, be highly organised and comfortable within a fast-paced environment.
As a Receptionist to the business your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering of incoming calls, email, directing information to appropriate staff
- Welcoming visitors, staff members and suppliers and assisting with enquires where necessary
- General office administration as well as maintain office supplies stock
- Ensuring the office is clean and presentable at all times and ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy
- Organise any transport required by visitors
- Postage of out-going mail and distribution of incoming mail on a daily basis
- Assist managers in any reasonable duty that is requested
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Steven at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727.