- Work for a global company
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing support and training
This is a great chance to join an established organisation which are highly respected in the road maintenance and road construction industry. This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of a Receptionist/Admin Assistant with strong experience and a good work ethic. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and to work with an industry leader.
Represent the company by greeting people and attending to phone and in person enquiries.
Provide administrative support to General Manager and Regional Operations Manager.
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Assisting with enquiries and relay messages
- Maintaining and distributing stationary, office supplies and PPE
- Arranging travel and accommodation for managers and employees
- Managing a range of registers and records
- Assisting in the monitoring and processing of timesheets & time clock administration
- Entering and coding invoices for processing by head office
- Managing incoming and outgoing postage & couriers
- Managing the collection, preparation and presentation of quality reports when required
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with employees at all levels
- Great attention to detail
If thos role suites you, please Apply Now!