We are looking for a Receptionist/Administration Officer in the northern suburbs of Perth.
This is a temporary assignment starting on Wednesday May 2nd and finalising on Wednesday May 30th.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Prior experience as a receptionist is necessary, professional office experience preferred.
- You will be competent with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Work and Microsoft Excel.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and time management.
- A positive 'can do' attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to work within a strong team environment
- Professional attitude and presentation
About the role
- Answering incoming calls and redirecting calls to the appropriate person/s
- Greeting incoming clients/signing in visitors
- Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
- Collect, record and distribute mail
- Arranging Couriers as required
- Office management
- Expense management
- Online travel booking
- Document production
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintain petty cash
- Other clerical duties such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Friendly company culture
- It would be advantageous if you held a current forklift licence
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Michael on 08 8104 0747 or 0437 493 065 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.