Our client is prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Immediate start
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
An opportunity has become available for a Receptionist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phone enquiries promptly and are ensure they are dealt with efficiently
- Build effective customer relations by understanding your customers and learning their business opportunities
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Respond to email inquiries
- General ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Undertake other duties when required by Management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Bubbly, friendly personality
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.