We scored 90% on our recent Culture Amp engagement survey, join our engaged team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Sydney based team.
Who is Fuse?
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane. We partner with businesses in sectors including manufacturing, infrastructure & utilities and also insurance & wealth management. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done.
We're pioneers in recruitment software's and have an impressive tech-stack to ensure you have the tools to dive deep into the passive candidate market when job applications are at an all-time low. We have an awesome Accounts team who will help you with all your queries, plus, a dedicated marketing team who regularly engage our 11 years' worth of candidate data to ensure you know when the best candidates come onto the market!
Benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Uncapped commissions, no clawback
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Much, much more!
About the role:
We want someone who loves working with people, passionate about service and ready to launch their recruitment career to join our growing diverse team. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will provide pivotal support by not only only sourcing quality candidates for our clients but also bring new customers into the business!
Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your candidates aspirations, exceed your clients expectations and ultimately drive your career from there.
We are looking for our next superstar employee. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- A previous recent background in a frontline role working with people (customer service, sales etc)
- Previous recruitment experience (internal, job services, labour hire)
- A Friendly and professional communication style
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will not only be around providing support to the team, but also striving to meet your monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
- Running recruitment drives for new and existing roles
- Generating new and existing business
- Client management
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management
- Conducting reference checks
- Advertising current jobs
We are looking for passionate people who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Questions can be referred to Matt Christensen on 03 9981 5900
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing, infrastructure, utilities, insurance and wealth management industries and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of customers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!