About Fuse Recruitment
At Fuse we believe it is possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely serves our candidates and succeeds for the businesses we work with.
We have created a network that connects the right people and services in a way that our chosen markets move today. We deliver a service that is agile, responsive and use the latest technology and media to link to our markets. We are highly experienced and bring insights to both sides of the recruitment equation, drawing on our backgrounds in our specialist industry markets and decades of collective recruitment experience.
With significant experience working directly within our specialist industry sectors, our knowledge and understanding is what we are known for in the recruitment field. We are trusted by industry leaders and business owners to reliably source the highest quality resources, resulting in the right outcomes and a smooth transition for our candidates and clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Fuse Recruitment, you'll facilitate the introduction of outstanding Candidates to your Clients. Your goal will be to meet the aspirations of your Candidates and exceed the expectations of your Clients. Your success will support the strong growth and ongoing expansion of our business while you develop your Recruitment career.
At Fuse Recruitment, we are People Focused and care about our team members. In addition to your competitive starting salary, you'll also get:
- Uncapped commissions and incentives
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Work-place flexibility
- A paid work-free birthday!
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An interstate all-expenses-paid Christmas party! (We're going on a yacht on the Gold Coast this year!)
Not everyone can be a Recruitment Consultant. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- Previous Recruitment / B2B Sales experience OR experience in the industries that we recruit for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A passion for business development
- Strong relationship management capabilities
- A high level of motivation and personal drive to deliver results
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Proactive and positive attitude
As a Recruitment Consultant at Fuse Recruitment, you'll support our Clients and Candidates by providing first class recruitment solutions as well as working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving sales and business opportunities through proactive selling and relationship management
- Driving sales and marketing strategies in line with the broader business strategies.
- Candidate sourcing, screening and management
- Management of the recruitment process including information management within our CRM and ATS, writing advertisements and ensuring candidate compliance
- Providing outstanding service and support to our stakeholders
We are looking for Passionate People who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, get ready for the ride of you life!
Interested? Please contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!