About Fuse Recruitment
At Fuse we believe it is possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely serves our candidates and succeeds for the businesses we work with.
We have created a network that connects the right people and services in a way that our chosen markets move today.
We deliver a service that is agile, responsive and use the latest technology and media to link to our markets. We are highly experienced and bring insights to both sides of the recruitment equation, drawing on our backgrounds in our specialist industry markets and decades of collective recruitment experience.
With significant experience working directly within our specialist industry sectors, our knowledge and understanding is what we are known for in the recruitment field. We are trusted by industry leaders and business owners to reliably source the highest quality resources, resulting in the right outcomes and a smooth transition for our candidates and clients. With offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide we are positioned to service our customers nationally and lead in Strategic and Operational excellence.
- Opportunity to join a high-performing team that will help you develop your skills and experience
- A supportive and positive team culture
- Be rewarded with salary increases for your performance
- Work exclusively with candidates
- Small, growing team
- Get your birthday off each year!
Our Hawthorn based Infrastructure group is growing and we have a desk ready to go with permanent and contract vacancies waiting. Our Victorian operation consists of 20 people in our key channels of Infrastructure and Utilites, Manufacturing and Infrastructure and Utilities as well as our Head Office.
To support our customers and the strategic growth and ongoing expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in managing all facets of the recruitment process - candidate sourcing, vetting, engagement and placement
- Proven experience in developing and delivering client engagement and sales strategies, preferably with in a manufacturing recruitment or labour hire environment
- Strong relationship management capability
- Ability to set goals, mentor and manage a skilled group of temporary and permanent consultants
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating a workforce
- A responsive, flexible, and adaptable approach to business
- A high level of motivation and personal drive to deliver results
- The ability to effectively work autonomously
- The ability to engage internal teams to generate desired outcomes
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a specialist recruitment business that is on a very exciting growth curve!
For a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Christensen or Andrew Chalkley on 03 9981 5900 or apply now!