Love recruiting but hate business development? Then this is the role for you! We are on the hunt for a Lead Recruitment Consultant to join the Fuse team and support this global insurance client.
Our most recent employee engagement survey scored 17% above the Australian Consulting & Staffing 2021 benchmark. But we're not surprised, considering all the changes we've made over the past 12 months; including an employee assistance program, a CSR team, new learning and development framework, and exceptional company growth!
As the Lead Recruitment Consultant supporting one of our major clients, you will be responsible for the fast and effective delivery of candidate solutions to their business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and consulting with your client to determine upcoming recruitment activity
- Drive recruitment campaigns and deliver suitably qualified candidates within agreed timeframes
- Completing background checks and referencing requirements
- Leading and overseeing a Recruitment Resourcer
- Preparing updates and reports for our leadership team
What's on offer?
There are many perks and benefits when you are a part of the Fuse family, so here is a small selection:
- A vibrant and social working environment
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Structured learning and development program
- Your birthday off every year
- Supportive leadership team
- No business development!
- Dedicated marketing support to help build your personal brand
You will thrive on managing client relationships and providing a superior recruitment service. Ideally you will have previous experience in either Agency Recruitment or in an Internal Recruitment role. Experience recruiting within an Insurance or Financial Services environment is advantageous. A fast-paced, efficient, and proactive approach is essential!!
Apply now! Or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832 for a confidential discussion.
About Fuse Recruitment:
25% year on year organic growth for the last 10 years has not happened by chance. We have had to consistently achieve results for clients and candidates, and we have helped thousands into new careers, lifestyles, and opportunities - And had some fun whilst doing it! With success and growth, however, comes the need to further build upon our existing team of superstars.
Refer a Recruiter:
Know a someone looking for a new role in recruitment? Refer them to us and we'll give you $1,000 if we hire them!