This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain first hand knowledge of recruitment and talent acquisition from a reputable external recruitment agency with national operations.
The position will expose the successful applicant to the entire cycle of the recruitment process from an external perspective. It would be a good opportunity for a student who is looking to gain some practical experience to complement their studies around the areas of recruitment and talent acquisition and would be highly suited to a student studying Human Resources (Students studying other Business disciplines may also be considered).
The duties/responsibilities to be completed by the student will be:
- Resume screening
- Telephone screening
- Reference checking
- Creating candidate profiles
- Performing police checks and VEVO working rights checks
- Sitting in sales meetings
- Ensuring business is compliant
Requirements for the role
- University student currently undertaking a relatable discipline
- Available to work a couple of days a week
- Excellent phone mannerisms
- "Can do" attitude
- A chance to shadow and learn from leading recruitment consultants
- Exposure to 360 degree recruitment process
- Opportunity to learn and use Recruitment Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Ideally, the successful applicant will be available for a minimum of 2 days a week, however we can accommodate for more if interested. There will be a total of 210 working hours completed in our internship program and all training will be provided.
If you can fit the above availability, and have a hunger to develop your knowledge in a practical environment, Apply now!