About Fuse Recruitment
At Fuse we believe it is possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely serves our candidates and succeeds for the businesses we work with. You will be managing administration, candidate sourcing and engagement. Based in the Southern suburbs of Brisbane - Upper Mount Gravatt, the client is looking for an experienced Candidate Manager for a mid Feb -March start.
With significant experience working directly within our specialist industry sectors, our knowledge and understanding is what we are known for in the recruitment field. We are trusted by industry leaders and business owners to reliably source the highest quality resources, resulting in the right outcomes and a smooth transition for our candidates and clients. With offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide we are positioned to service our customers nationally and lead in Strategic and Operational excellence.
- Opportunity to join a high-performing team that will help you develop your skills and experience
- A supportive and positive team culture
- Be rewarded with salary increases for your performance
- Work exclusively with candidates
- Small, growing team
- Get your birthday off each year!
Our Brisbane team is made up of 12 Consultants, Account Managers and Resourcers across Manufacturing, Insurance and Utilities. To support the strategic growth and ongoing expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced Candidate Manager to join our Manufacturing team.
Your new role:
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management, including rosters
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving compliance auditing
- Advertising current jobs
- Providing payroll support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in candidate sourcing and engagement
- Strong relationship management capability
- Previous experience working in an agency recruitment environment within manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating a workforce
- A responsive, flexible, and adaptable approach to business
- A high level of motivation and personal drive to deliver results
- The ability to effectively work autonomously
- The ability to engage internal teams to generate desired outcomes
- Excellent communication and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now! For further confidential enquiries please APPLY first and contact Melissa Kennedy on 0432 686 757 or Sam Standfast on 0412 638 890 for a confidential discussion.