About Fuse Recruitment
25% year on year organic growth for the last 10 years hasn't happened by chance. We have had to consistently achieve results for clients and candidates and we've helped thousands into new careers, lifestyles and opportunities. We've also had some fun doing it! With success and growth however, we have needed to build structure. Teams need support, leadership and motivation. And that's where we need your help...
We want someone who is passionate about people to join our Melbourne team. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will source and connect with the market's best talent while acting as a pivotal support person for our Consultants.
At Fuse, we care about our team members! Just some of the benefits we provide are below:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Workplace flexibility
- Annual company conference
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
Are you the right fit?
To be considered for this role, it would be ideal that you possess the following:
- Experience in the Financial Services or Recruitment industries
- Friendly and professional communication skills
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Ability to be hands on, teamwork is essential!
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
This is what you will be responsible for:
You will support our Consultants while working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced, supportive team environment.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management, including rosters
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving compliance auditing
- Advertising current jobs
- Providing payroll support
If this sounds like you, apply now and come and join our growing team! Questions can be referred to Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832.