Are you passionate about partnering with the businesses you recruit for? Then this is the role for you! We are on the hunt for a Recruitment Resourcer to join the Fuse team and support this global insurance client.
Our most recent employee engagement survey scored 17% above the Australian Consulting & Staffing 2021 benchmark. But we're not surprised, considering all the changes we've made over the past 12 months; including an employee assistance program, a CSR team, new learning and development framework, and exceptional company growth!
As the Recruitment Resourcer supporting one of our major clients, you will be responsible for the fast and effective delivery of candidate solutions to their business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advertising vacancies
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Running targeted search and headhunting projects
- Completing background and reference checks
- Supporting the Lead Recruitment Consultant with adhoc administrative duties
What's on offer?
There are many perks and benefits when you are a part of the Fuse family, here is just a small selection:
- A vibrant and social working environment
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Structured learning and development program
- Your birthday off every year
- Supportive leadership team
- Dedicated marketing support to help build your personal brand
Experience recruiting within an Insurance or Financial Services environment is advantageous but not essential. For this role you'll need:
- Prior Recruitment experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Previous exposure to Insurance Recruitment is desirable
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver on time sensitive recruitment assignments
- A fast-paced, efficient, and proactive approach
Apply now! Or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832 for a confidential discussion.
About Fuse Recruitment:
25% year on year organic growth for the last 10 years has not happened by chance. We have had to consistently achieve results for clients and candidates, and we have helped thousands into new careers, lifestyles, and opportunities - And had some fun whilst doing it! With success and growth, however, comes the need to further build upon our existing team of superstars.
Refer a Recruiter:
Know a someone looking for a new role in recruitment? Refer them to us and we'll give you $1,000 if we hire them!