Are you passionate about working with people and making a positive impact on their lives?
About Fuse Recruitment:
25% year on year organic growth for the last 10 years hasn't happened by chance. We have had to consistently achieve results for clients and candidates and we've helped thousands into new careers, lifestyles and opportunities - And had some fun whilst doing it! With success and growth however, comes the need to further build upon our existing team of superstars.
About the role:
We want someone who loves working with people, passionate about service and ready to launch their recruitment career to join our Melbourne Team. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will provide pivotal support by interviewing Candidates for active and upcoming roles, along with a variety of administrative tasks.
Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your candidates aspirations, exceed your clients expectations and ultimately drive your career from there.
At Fuse, we believe in people and care about our team members. We provide:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Workplace flexibility
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
We are looking for our next superstar employee. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- A previous background in a frontline role working with people (customer service, sales etc)
- A Friendly and professional communication style
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Recruitment Resourcer, your main responsibilities will not only be around providing support to the team, but also striving to meet your monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
- Running recruitment drives for new and existing roles
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management
- Conducting reference checks
- Advertising current jobs
We are looking for passionate people who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Questions can be referred to Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing, infrastructure, utilities, insurance and wealth management industries and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of customers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!