We scored 90% on our recent Culture Amp engagement survey, join our engaged team!
We're growing at a rapid rate and looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our Insurance and Wealth Management team. You'll be beased in our Hawthorn office and work along side our Wealth team.
Who is Fuse?
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and Adelaide. We partner with businesses in the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done.
We're pioneers in recruitment software's and have an impressive tech-stack to ensure you have the tools to dive deep into the passive candidate market when job applications are at an all-time low. We have an awesome Accounts team who will help you with all your queries, plus, a dedicated marketing team who regularly engage our 11 years' worth of candidate data to ensure you know when the best candidates come onto the market!
Benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Uncapped commissions, no clawback
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Much, much more!
What will you be doing?
To support the growth and ongoing expansion of our specialist Insurance and Wealth Management operation, we are currently seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team, based in Melbourne.
- Sourcing and engaging with new clients to build relationships and long-term partnerships
- Partnering with the Talent team and Line Managers of your clients to develop a strategic recruitment plan
- Advertising, sourcing and interviewing top Insurance talent
- Providing your client with support throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating the successful placement of senior candidates
- Working alongside two other specialist team members dedicated to servicing the clients in the industry
- Reporting weekly on agreed activity levels and providing insights into the current pipeline of work
What do you need?
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Business and financial acumen but with a willingness to learn and develop further
- A client-centric approach
- An ability and willingness to utilise multiple technologies and platforms in your role - we love game-changing technology at Fuse Recruitment!
- You must be a team player, we have a strong culture built on shared success and celebrating the wins of our team mates!
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Sean Ghadri on 0432 251 228.
If you know someone looking for a role in recruitment, refer them to us and we'll give you $2,000* if they join our team!