About Fuse Recruitment
At Fuse we believe it is possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely serves our candidates and succeeds for the businesses we work with. We have created a network that connects the right people and services in a way that our chosen markets move today. We deliver a service that is agile, responsive and use the latest technology and media to link to our markets. We are highly experienced and bring insights to both sides of the recruitment equation, drawing on our backgrounds in our specialist industry markets and decades of collective recruitment experience.
As a Recruitment Resourcer (Infrastructure) at Fuse Recruitment, you will source and connect with the markets best talent while acting as pivotal support person for our Consultants. Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your Candidates aspirations, exceed our Clients expectation and develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
At Fuse, we are People Focused and care about our team members. We provide:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Work place flexibility
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- Infrastructure (civil construction / mining / trades) background preferrable
- Friendly and professional communication
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Recruitment Resourcer at Fuse Recruitment, you'll support our Recruitment Consultants while working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening & Interveiwing
- Data base management
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving compliance auditing
- Advertising current jobs
What's on offer
The opportunity to join a highly successful specialist recruitment business and develop your recruitment career. You will be well supported by management and be joining a business with a strong team-based culture. We're looking for a candidate who is committed to progressing and developing with the company over time.
The right person will deliver results for our business and become a highly-valued member of the Infrastructure team.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a specialist recruitment business that is on a very exciting growth curve! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Adam Penny at Fuse Recruitment on 0418 921 955 or Apply Now!