About Fuse Recruitment:
25% year on year organic growth for the last 10 years hasn't happened by chance. We have had to consistently achieve results for clients and candidates and we've helped thousands into new careers, lifestyles and opportunities - And had some fun whilst doing it! With success and growth however, comes the need to further build upon our existing team of superstars. And that's where we need your help...
About the role:
We want someone who loves working with people to join our Melbourne Manufacturing Team. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will provide pivotal support for our Consultants by sourcing and interviewing Candidates for active and upcoming roles, along with a variety of administrative tasks.
Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your candidates aspirations, exceed our clients expectations and develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
At Fuse, we are People Focused and care about our team members. We provide:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Workplace flexibility
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
We are looking for our next superstar employee. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related
- Friendly and professional communication
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Recruitment Resourcer, your main responsibilities will not only be around providing support to our Recruitment Consultants, but also striving to meet your monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management, including rosters
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving compliance auditing
- Advertising current jobs
- Providing payroll support
- Providing on call after hours support
We are looking for passionate people who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Questions can be referred to Leah Creswick on 0478 193 170.