As a Recruitment Resourcer at Fuse Recruitment, you will source and connect with the markets best talent while acting as pivotal support person for our Consultants. Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your Candidates aspirations, exceed our Clients expectation and develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
At Fuse, we are People Focused and care about our team members. In addition to your generous starting salary, you'll also get:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Work place flexibility
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
We are looking for our next superstar employee. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- Friendly and professional communication
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Recruitment Resourcer at Fuse Recruitment, you'll support our Recruitment Consultants while working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment. You'll be responsible for:
- Answering phones and providing support to the team
- Candidate screening
- Data base management, including rosters
- Conducting reference checks
- Driving compliance auditing
- Advertising current jobs
- Providing payroll support
- Providing on call after hours support (when necessary)
We are looking for Passionate people who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Or call Mathew Westcott on 03-9981-5900.