An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced and qualified HVAC Technician to join a world class service team managing a leading retail client. Our client is an innovative industry leader looking for a quality person with a great mechanical and electrical aptitude serving an inner-western Melbourne territory.
- Be part of a team servicing and maintaining Industrial refrigeration, general air conditioning equipment and systems
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs to defective equipment and testing components
- Repair and troubleshoot equipment and systems issues and various electrical and mechanical problems
- Liaise with client to ensure all works have minimal impact on business.
- Qualified Refrigeration Technician
- Restricted Electrical Licence (Disconnect/Reconnect)
- EWP and/or Scissor Lift Licence (Preferred)
- Physically fit and able to work on site for long periods.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in mechanical servicing/maintenance
- Proven track record in fault finding and troubleshooting when it comes to air-conditioning/refrigeration in commercial markets
In return, this opportunity offers an outstanding remuneration and benefits including access to a fully maintained vehicle.
Interested? Please contact Matthew Christensen at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion, or apply now!!